QUACKS, MEDICAL MAFIA AND THE GOVERNMENT
- There is an acute shortage of doctors in India.
- Thousands of patients die because doctors were not available to them.
- The government is going to allow semi-skilled doctors to provide medical care where the skilled ones are not available.
- Those who see this profession as a minting occupation than an opportunity to serve have started raising hue and cry.
- 45% of medical trade is occupied by very simple prescription e.g. pain killers, gastric problems, depression problems etc.
- Specialized medical treatment share is only 8.7% of the complete medical trade.
- As per views by a survey 87% consumers are not satisfied the way they were treated with by these so called Trained Medical Experts.
THE COMPLETE ARTICLE IS AVAILABLE AT: